Author Topic: Mosquito Creek the year to get into it  (Read 1884 times)

uncle buck

Mosquito Creek the year to get into it
« on: December 22, 2015, 11:31:32 AM »
There are so many coyotes around that it would be worth it for people who never hunted in the Mosquito Creek to do so this year... I sent my applications for my son and I a few days ago... Mosquito Creek? Sometimes the weather is so windy and bad that you ain't going to call in anything... Then there is all of the stories we have when I have hunted with my son, brother, and nephew.. Truly a bonding experience....  When I get my application back I will let you know what number I am in the contest... People who do it for the money like to start taking that value times  $!0 or the $2 for the largest female coyote.  Me I just enjoy doing the hunt now with my son... By the way some stands you need more than two, some two is enough and then  some stands the lone coyote hunter would do better..   What a good topic for predators hunters to talk about at a breakfast..   How a coyote during the Mosquito Creek hunt turned to you and gave you the International Sign...  ;)   

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Mosquito Creek the year to get into it
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2015, 04:04:31 PM »
  ;D Good luck UB  ;D  I won't be out  :( but good luck to everyone who goes  ;D ;D........ 8)

uncle buck

Re: Mosquito Creek the year to get into it
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2016, 05:15:09 PM »
I got my membership back about 9 Jan 2016.. I was the  804 participant.