Author Topic: season long??  (Read 4412 times)

Offline my7pointmonster

• PPHA Members
  • Seasoned Forum Member
  • Doubled Up
Re: season long??
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2011, 07:58:45 PM »
who is the D4 Coordinator anyhow?  ::)

Ryan.
District 4

Offline Leglifter

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2011, 06:05:37 AM »

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2011, 09:38:28 AM »
there is no plan for a d4 season long hunt at this time.  there is a weekend long predator hunt scheduled.  as well as a meeting coming up in the next two months.
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline my7pointmonster

• PPHA Members
  • Seasoned Forum Member
  • Doubled Up
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2011, 01:35:59 PM »
there is no plan for a d4 season long hunt at this time.  there is a weekend long predator hunt scheduled.  as well as a meeting coming up in the next two months.

Well that's unfortunate for sure.

Ryan
District 4

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2011, 09:21:38 PM »
unfortunate maybe.  but at the time I did not want to take away from d5's season long hunt.
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline foxtrot

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2011, 10:20:24 PM »
my7pointmonster,I can tell your a very competitive person.I'll have to admit I did enjoy the season long hunt last year and was a little disappointed to see that unlike last year knowone outside of the district can participate.Although that probably makes it more fair.As much as I enjoy the competitions I enjoy it much more when one can hunt unpressured.I can respect your enthusiasm and it is that kind of drive that makes for a successful predator hunter.There is still some very good events for the rest of us guys that aren't in district 5 and it would be great to have as many participate as possible.Best of luck to the d5 guys and look forward to the stories and pictures.

Offline my7pointmonster

• PPHA Members
  • Seasoned Forum Member
  • Doubled Up
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2011, 11:02:31 PM »
my7pointmonster,I can tell your a very competitive person.I'll have to admit I did enjoy the season long hunt last year and was a little disappointed to see that unlike last year knowone outside of the district can participate.Although that probably makes it more fair.As much as I enjoy the competitions I enjoy it much more when one can hunt unpressured.I can respect your enthusiasm and it is that kind of drive that makes for a successful predator hunter.There is still some very good events for the rest of us guys that aren't in district 5 and it would be great to have as many participate as possible.Best of luck to the d5 guys and look forward to the stories and pictures.

I know what your saying, I hope that I didn't give you the wrong impression, I'd just love to see it for more forum activity and will improve the relationships among the club members. There's no part of me which wants to take away from the D5 guys and don't think that, I'm more of the be happy for everyone no matter what. I'd rather sit and call for friends and share in their enjoyment than call in and shoot for myself. Just hoping I didn't come off as "THAT" guy. I'm more chomping at the bit for this season due to new property acquisitions and new equipment I've also never been apart of a "localized" predator hunt of this scale, so it was something I put the sights on. Hopefully I didn't step on any toes and hopefully didn't make anyone angry in the process. Gotta tone it down some. Only a few weeks left to go.

Anyhow.

Ryan.
District 4

Offline foxtrot

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2011, 11:13:27 PM »
Hang in there,the action is about to begin.

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2011, 09:49:17 AM »
stay tuned fellas there is something in the works.   8)