Welcome to Pennsylvania Predator Hunters Association
Predator hunting is the fastest growing segment in the hunting industry.
Together we must protect the very sport we love.
Please consider joining or donating to the first and biggest predator hunting association in Pennsylvania.
With your efforts we will be able to pass on the sport of predator hunting for many generations to come.
- Orange requirements changed.
- #4 Buck Shot approved.
- Road kill furbearers now able to be picked up.
- Gun mounted lights made legal.
- Decoys allowed for use with all predators.
- Cable restraints made legal.
- PPHA vote was one of three votes needed to pass.
- The other two groups assisting in passing this were the Trappers Association and the Hounds Men Club.
- Exposed bait legal for hunting (Coyote Only).
- Organized the first Predator Hunting Association in Pennsylvania.
- Held the first ever Pennsylvania Predator Hunting Expo. Held the first official Pennsylvania Predator Calling Championship.
PPHA Club Mission
It is our mission as sportsmen of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania to preserve and promote the sport of predator hunting through education of our youth, self, and others, and to abide by the laws set forth by the Pennsylvania Game Commission, as well as the laws set forth by nature.
The Association offers members the following:
- 6 local districts with district meetings.
- Promotion of the sport of predator hunting.
- Seminars to make you a better predator caller and hunter.
- The enjoyment/company of fellow members and families.
- A family picnic.
- Annual hunts.
- Demonstrations, competitions, and shoots.
- A voice for all Pennsylvania predator hunters with the Pennsylvania Game Commission and State Government concerning predator and predator hunting decisions.