Author Topic: District 4 May Coyote Hunts  (Read 5309 times)

Offline Papa1

• Junior Forum Member
Re: District 4 May Coyote Hunts
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2012, 09:11:36 PM »
Cooper 13:  You got a lot of good and free advise.  Now go into your pocket and join.  Dick
NRA Life-Benefactor   USP Member  SASS Life member  Mosquito Creek Life Member

Offline Leglifter

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2012, 09:34:18 PM »
Hey Cooper13, not to pressure you into joining the PPHA, but we're having a nice picnic in Mexico PA soon with free food, and your membership will be worth it in just the food you'll be eating. Also, there is alot of valueable info and tips that are told around the fire by, in my opinion, some of the best predator hunters and outdoorsmen in PA
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 09:35:26 PM by Leglifter »

Offline Cooper13

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
  • Hern's Fire Hand
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2012, 10:21:00 AM »
There is no doubt that im joining...the problem right now is im off work due to an AC joint(shoulder) injury and being the sole provider for my house of 4, my pockets are a little empty lol...but im back to work next wed the 9th so within the next couple of weeks ill be able to join up...thanks for understanding is there a thread about this picnic?
J.Cooper
District 4, Camp Hill

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline Cooper13

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
  • Hern's Fire Hand
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2012, 11:57:19 AM »
thank you for the link....my fiance has been there before and she wants us to go/(is allowing me to use 20 outta 40 of my vaca hours)...so it looks like my dues will be paid and once they are i will RSVP on the thread...thanks again guys...love the hospitality here
J.Cooper
District 4, Camp Hill