Author Topic: remember......  (Read 2982 times)

longhair

remember......
« on: January 10, 2009, 03:18:21 PM »
Also while were at it.  Remember on Sundays..... you can only hunt coyotes and fox.  You can not hunt bobcat and or coon.  This applies during the entire furtaker season.

Just a reminder. ;)

Offline dreamcatcher

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • bizubm43@gmail.com
Re: remember......
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2009, 05:01:10 PM »
OH.  I thought it was just coyote on Sunday.
NRA Endowment Life
Pa Trappers

Offline predator77

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • Ian
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2009, 11:58:04 PM »
Yeah, The game commission likes to play games with peoples minds. You gotta have a lawyer present to understand the hunters manual anymore. I use to think you could hunt Ghogs on sundays. Nothing is in the same place it's all "it's illegal to do this,this and this" then a paragraph later except Fox and coyotes.
Why can't they have a section for these species and have all the legal ways,times,caliber/shot seasons ect to hunt them on that page. Example, I want to hunt fox, so I turn to the fox hunting page and it will tell me everything istead of looking up the season then sunday hunting then spotlighting wildlife and weeding through all the things that don't apply to the species I'm curious on. I started to sign that petition for a license increase then I realized it was for it.
FayetteNam

Offline Dale

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2009, 08:11:04 PM »
Yeah, The game commission likes to play games with peoples minds. You gotta have a lawyer present to understand the hunters manual anymore. I use to think you could hunt Ghogs on sundays. Nothing is in the same place it's all "it's illegal to do this,this and this" then a paragraph later except Fox and coyotes.
Why can't they have a section for these species and have all the legal ways,times,caliber/shot seasons ect to hunt them on that page. Example, I want to hunt fox, so I turn to the fox hunting page and it will tell me everything istead of looking up the season then sunday hunting then spotlighting wildlife and weeding through all the things that don't apply to the species I'm curious on. I started to sign that petition for a license increase then I realized it was for it.

they do that so you read the manual every year to keep up with all the changes...  ;D
when you step out the truck, you become part of the food chain...

Genius by birth....    slacker by choice!...

longhair

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2009, 08:44:02 PM »

they do that so you read the manual every year to keep up with all the changes...  ;D

Ohhhhhhh, that's why they give ya one. Heck, I thought most people used it for start'n their camp fires. ::)

Offline foxpro51

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2009, 09:07:04 PM »
yep, some laws need changed.

Offline Dale

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2009, 11:28:40 AM »

Ohhhhhhh, that's why they give ya one. Heck, I thought most people used it for start'n their camp fires. ::)

or emergency paper if you crumple it well to soften it up...   ;D
when you step out the truck, you become part of the food chain...

Genius by birth....    slacker by choice!...

longhair

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2009, 02:49:19 PM »

or emergency paper if you crumple it well to soften it up...   ;D

Was think'n the same thing..... ;)

Offline predator77

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • Ian
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2009, 05:55:03 PM »
Common sense would tell you to look at what your looking for,but if the rest is on another page then you never know. I don't read novels. I'll stick to cliffnotes.
FayetteNam

Offline swarter2

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2009, 10:48:58 PM »
I use my digest to line my daughters hamsters cage.
David P Swarter
286 Parkview Drive
Souderton, Pa 18964
Cell (215)285-1820
e-mail - swarter32@verizon.net
District 2
Bees Obrien Game Calls Field Staff