Author Topic: ideas  (Read 2200 times)

longhair

ideas
« on: January 01, 2009, 03:23:09 PM »
Hey guys, the ideas,thoughts and changes are good input. But just remember, rome wasn't built in a day.

Now, for the longest time, there wasn't anything going on in district 6 in this club. Me and Paul555 took on the directorship just to get some repersention.

Over the last two years, district 6 has held the "king" crown for the groundhog hunts.(firsts ever) Paul was first and I am at this time.

District 6 has never even placed in the statewide hunt let alone brought the plaque home to this district. I'm tring to change that this year. All I'm asking the members is to participate. The rest will take care of itself.

At some point and time the rules may be ajusted,changed,tweaked or just left alone. BUT, for now, just go with the flow. After younz have been to a few of these events, you'll see what I meen.

One last thing, IF we see that the participation in this district increases, you can bet that there'll be more hunts and get togethers in the future. But, lets bring this home first and show the rest that district 6 is a force to be reckoned with. ;)

Offline 220_Woody

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: ideas
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2009, 04:23:23 PM »
good post bud. ;)..one karma point for you!!!!!lol  ;D
A critic is a legless man who teaches running.
- Channing Pollock

Offline foxpro51

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2009, 09:18:51 PM »
This how you handle the Predator Extreme Magazine with each new member. You send them a membership card along with a paid voucher/or receipt stating that Predator Extreme Magazine was paid for by PPHA. Now it is out of our hands. We have no control over publishers. You can also give new members a choice of a hand call OR Predator Extreme Magazine OR Hat/Shirt. All cost about the same. Membership cards could be laminated type that look nice and don't wear out easily. Once membership is re-built we can move on to nice fund raisers etc. were people will attend and have fun. Fund raisers pay for officers phone  calls ,gas ,meals etc when going to special events and meeting with the Pa. Game Commission. It also helps in getting kids involved with our sport. Hunting is declining fast so we must protect for the kids. :)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 10:01:53 PM by foxpro51 »

Offline foxpro51

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2009, 10:01:32 PM »
You must get advertisers on this site as well as there LOGO. Start with FOXPRO ASAP (FREE). It creates interest to the site. It also generates income to PPHA and it has a snowball effect. :)

Offline foxpro51

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2009, 10:07:28 PM »
No one should be restricted to ( view) PPHA. Events. The way it is set up now the public does not know when were holding events. Your home page is not even updated. and the only way to find out is go to members only section that is restricted. Excitement builds membership.

Offline foxpro51

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2009, 09:37:21 PM »
We must improve on this web site to create interest and fun. Take notice of the hits in december recently.