Author Topic: Catching up  (Read 2788 times)

Offline swarter2

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Catching up
« on: September 27, 2014, 06:57:31 AM »
Well this is my first weekend off in months. I've pretty much have been working 6-7 days a week since 12hr days since the campout. Have this weekend off due to the plant being cleaned of decades worth of dust and dirt being cleaned from the rafters. It's amazing what OSHA wants done after an explosion in one the plants.

So this morning I'm sitting in a stand with my nephew hoping to double lung a doe.

This fur season will be much different than last as I have told the wife this season is about getting out and relaxing.

I hope to get out with a few of you knuckle heads this season. I have a new call I discovered by accident that I'm dying to try out. Can't say what it is until I actually put some fur down with it. Let's just say I had several reds come running during turkey season.

Well hope the overtime stops soon so I can be in my happy place(s).
David P Swarter
286 Parkview Drive
Souderton, Pa 18964
Cell (215)285-1820
e-mail - swarter32@verizon.net
District 2
Bees Obrien Game Calls Field Staff

Offline Misterjake23

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Catching up
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2014, 11:07:51 AM »
You gotta make the time for the important things in life....like hunting!  Otherwise, the time will pass you by and you'll be to old to be able to get out and enjoy it.
Jake
York, PA
Bee's O'Brien Field Staff
If you heard my shot, Feel lucky...I wasn't aiming at you!

Offline scottm2012

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
Re: Catching up
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2014, 11:56:40 AM »
Curious about the call, it must be some sort of diaphragm call?
Scott Morgan
District 3
TC Venture 308, Savage 340C 222, Dan Thompson and Bees O'Brien Calls 

"I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America."

Joshua Boston