Author Topic: PPHA Expo?  (Read 5065 times)

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: PPHA Expo?
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2012, 08:09:28 AM »
Any of you guys thinking about coming to the camp out we are having.
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Seeking_Coyotes

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2012, 01:48:06 PM »
We have so many experts out there...Uncle Buck, Kirk, Mike Dillon, etc. would it make sense to have an expo with local PA hunters just giving seminars and any company wishing to buy a sponsor table to sell there wares for a nominal fee and no paid tv guy and no raffle, calling contest, etc.? 

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2012, 03:45:08 PM »
We have two things missing, a location, and a person to head it up. Foxpro has been contacted but their warehouse is filled with merchendise. Which is a good thing for them.
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline Lifes2fun

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2012, 06:03:57 PM »
Any of you guys thinking about coming to the camp out we are having.

YEP  ;D
THIS IS SPARTA!!

Offline Seeking_Coyotes

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2012, 08:16:35 PM »
We have two things missing, a location, and a person to head it up. Foxpro has been contacted but their warehouse is filled with merchendise. Which is a good thing for them.

I nominate Big Ben for his fine working of the grill at the last foxpro festival!   ;)

Anybody know any sportsmans clubs in the Harrisburg area that would let us use their banquet hall?

Offline Leglifter

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2012, 07:04:08 AM »
Thanks ;)

Offline Seeking_Coyotes

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2012, 08:07:29 PM »
I think there is a club called Harrisburg Hunters and Anglers or something like that around the Harrisburg area.  Does anybody have a contact there?  I don't know anyone in that part of the state.  Sorry...

Offline Leglifter

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2012, 09:21:46 PM »
not me, I'm over by the Ohio line

Offline Cooper13

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
  • Hern's Fire Hand
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2012, 08:45:05 PM »
One of supervisors is a member at HH&A i can ask him (when im back to work) if something like that would be possible...what exactly should i be askin?
J.Cooper
District 4, Camp Hill