Author Topic: Dirt Bikes Trails  (Read 1603 times)

uncle buck

Dirt Bikes Trails
« on: March 11, 2011, 12:49:08 PM »
Wow getting more prevalent as you ride around old strippings and farms too.. Dirt Bike trails are visible from a long ways off... On a positive side.. I bet they would be good for coyote hunting.. They the coyotes would come down the least resistance trails... So if I were going to hunt hilly land and it had those trails on them... I'd sure keep and eye open for eyes coming down them when calling.. Especially if the terrain around the trails are rocky and would take up more energy... Did notice that about coyotes... They don't like to burn up energy and do come to the calls where the least resistance prevails.. Yep kind of like humans...aka mammals too... Most of us would take the trail up over a mountain instead of going through scrub oak, swamp, heavy rocks....Yep...Coyote The mammal just like us...

IMO  the scars of the off the trail bikers could be a good thing for the predator hunter... IMO however it don't look nice..But you got to look at things like... Is the glass half empty or is it half full...
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 12:52:06 PM by uncle buck »

Offline bloodhound

• Junior Forum Member
Re: Dirt Bikes Trails
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 05:10:04 PM »
Uncle Buck your post is SO TRUE...

2 of the 3 yotes I popped used the dirtbike trails to enter the field I was hunting... The surrounding wood lot is basically impenetrable multi flora rose...