Author Topic: Light Help  (Read 6924 times)

Offline coyotenightmare

• PPHA Members
  • Seasoned Forum Member
Re: Light Help
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2011, 07:23:22 AM »
I just ordered one of these lights. Can't wait to get it, and try it out.

Offline predator94

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2011, 10:40:58 AM »
Cool let me know how it works for ya when ya get it

uncle buck

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2011, 05:10:07 PM »
Check out Cabelas Great Outdoors Day Circular for RED LED (Alaskan) that appears to be like the 100 Kill Light $59.99. Comes in white, red, green, and blue LED bulb...Remember this would not come with a charger, batteries, or any kind of gun mounts either.. Probably for someone that already has the holders and other equipment already..

However you could put one of these on a broom handle with metal auto clamps  and use it for shotgunning...Thats if it's equal to a 100 Red Kill Light.. This light has 110 lumen...
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 05:13:37 PM by uncle buck »

Offline predator94

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2011, 08:41:09 PM »
I have that 230 lumen one now from Gander and it is really bright in white light mode the only problem is that the other color modes the light doesn't travel far at all i think that is what the cabelas one will probably be like sounds like a good white light though i think im going to use the gander light as my shooting light then when i get a red led one that will be my scanning light

Offline coyotenightmare

• PPHA Members
  • Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2011, 08:32:34 AM »
I really like this light. I can easily light up a predator at 200+ yards. I don't have it mounted on my gun yet, because I need to get a bracket somewhere to mount it under my barrel. Hopefully by this fall I will be all set to go.

uncle buck

« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2011, 03:56:25 PM »
I really like this light. I can easily light up a predator at 200+ yards. I don't have it mounted on my gun yet, because I need to get a bracket somewhere to mount it under my barrel. Hopefully by this fall I will be all set to go.

This one will support any flashlight type light.. $10.00 bucks

http://www.ppha.us/smf/index.php?topic=5789.0