Author Topic: Predator calling changing in leaps and bounds..  (Read 1857 times)

uncle buck

Predator calling changing in leaps and bounds..
« on: January 23, 2016, 10:08:19 PM »
I have all kinds of fox hunting books.. I get a kick out of the ones that don't tell you anything.. Kind of like a politicians that talks all around the subject.. many of these are the real early ones.. Even Dennis Kirk book. Many of the things in there are now outdated. Especially lights etc..Now some of his set ups he talks to are still good so I think all predators hunters should read some of his books.. Now his video.. Same as the early books just kind of blah blah blah blah blah.. So you do have your articles that are good and then you have the articles that you can see the subject matter expert probably hardly even hunted predators.. Might be that they came on here read some of the stuff and free lanced it and it was your idea.. LOL 

Again the set ups and how predator act are worth the read in this book.. Now lights.. you use the RED LED not the pop covers. The pop cover era is over IMO.http://www.huntsmart.com/Dennis-Kirk-Book--How-to-Call-Fox
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 10:12:34 PM by uncle buck »