Author Topic: Johny stewart jury call any good  (Read 3640 times)

Offline Deerhunter#1

Johny stewart jury call any good
« on: March 19, 2013, 07:24:57 PM »
was looking at this one and the flextone echo for a starter budget minded coyote/red-grey fox call. any good or stay clear.

Offline Misterjake23

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Johny stewart jury call any good
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 07:55:24 PM »
     I don't know anything about the Johnny Stewart calls, but I know their sounds are pretty good.  Specifically the gray fox pup distress and the rabbit distress.

Check out the Fox Pro calls.  As a member, you'll get a discount.   They are also one of our sponsors.  I have the Wildfire II and they cost around $200...minus the PPHA Discount.  Just a thought.
Jake
York, PA
Bee's O'Brien Field Staff
If you heard my shot, Feel lucky...I wasn't aiming at you!

Offline Papa1

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 09:42:58 PM »
+1 with Jake.  I have an old 532 and it Lures Fox w/ the Bird sounds.  Not only Sponsors who grant us discounts but American made by Pennsylvanians.  Great people to deal w/.  Santa brought a Fury 2 but I'm still learning that baby.  Dick
NRA Life-Benefactor   USP Member  SASS Life member  Mosquito Creek Life Member

Offline zekedogg

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2013, 09:55:38 PM »
FoxPro also sells refurbished units cheaper still. They come with the same amount of sounds and the same warranty as the new ones just less expensive. Ask for Jarrod or Zack when you call and they'll hook you up... Rick
Rick Comport

Pennsylvania Predator Hunters Association

Offline scott

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2013, 02:14:22 PM »
i was looking at the new line of Johhny Stewart calls and they seem nice and their speakers are always good quality.   i am not sure what sounds come with each unit, but i am thinking about buying the one that has 100 sounds.  you cannot beat the JS sounds. 

Offline Misterjake23

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2013, 05:18:50 PM »
     You can also download Johnny Stewart sounds on the Fox Pro calls.....I've ordred one of their sound CD's and was able to upload it to my Fox Pro
Jake
York, PA

Offline scott

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2013, 09:56:40 AM »
i have a bunch loaded on the foxpro but the CDs are hard to find.  i wish the all of the sounds were available on CD, if they were, most would be on the foxpro. 

Offline Deerhunter#1

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2013, 06:10:38 PM »
well dont yell at me I know I know I ordered a icotec 300. Pricw was right. the sounds that I would use are included and looks like a simple caller. It will be here on saturday so who know may go back on Monday. I just didnt like the size of the stewart calls. If this is no good i ordering a fox pro and calling it a day.

Offline Misterjake23

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2013, 09:37:20 PM »
     The only one who has to be happy with it is YOU.  You asked, and true to forum nature, you got a variety of responses.  Use the responses and make the choice that meets your needs.

By the way....let us know what FoxPro model you end up with !!  LOL
Jake
York, PA

Offline Misterjake23

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2013, 09:47:26 PM »
Deerhunter....I just looked up the ICOtec 300.  The price is definitely right, and having Wildlife Tech. sounds is also a plus.  My only concern is I didn't read anyplace if you could add more sounds to the 12 sound playlist.  Once you get into the predator hunting, I'm sure you will want to try new sounds (Like bird sounds) and expand your libruary of sounds.
Jake
York, PA

Offline Predator53

• PPHA Members
  • Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2013, 09:44:13 PM »
I'm useing a GC 300 its been awesome....plenty of volume...you ll be surprised...great sounds...
Wicked scanpro Lights ICOTEC Gc500
 Montgromery county,Pa 5C&5D
 District 2 PPHA/NRA Member