Author Topic: Hey guys!  (Read 2657 times)

Offline Bees OBrien

• Seasoned Forum Member
Hey guys!
« on: February 28, 2013, 09:50:39 PM »
Hey guys i'm back as a sponsor on here....banner and stuff hasnt been put up yet but I have an offer to PPHA guys $5 off any call you get from me. for those who dont know I make cow horn howlers, dymondwood micro howlers (favorite amongst people) dymondwood classic cottontail closed reeds, Dymondwood coaxers, my "Bad Ass" Acrylic open reeds, duck calls in dymondwood, acrylic and exotics, crow calls in dymondwood, acrylic and exotics and squirrel calls (Barkers, Shakers and Cutters) in acrylic, dymondwood and exotics.....right now i've been getting crow calls made and micro howlers....once my section in the callmakers section gets revamped i'll have pics!

Offline Misterjake23

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Hey guys!
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2013, 08:59:05 AM »
     Do you have a web site ?  Where are you located ?
Jake
York, PA
Bee's O'Brien Field Staff
If you heard my shot, Feel lucky...I wasn't aiming at you!

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2013, 09:28:27 AM »
Welcome back Bee's.  You guys can visit his site at www.beesobrien.com  he makes some real nice stuff and has been a generous sponsor when it comes to PPHA hunts.
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline zekedogg

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2013, 11:31:15 AM »
Welcome back Bees and thanks for the generous donation for the March Madness Coyote Hunt.
Rick Comport

Pennsylvania Predator Hunters Association

Offline Bees OBrien

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2013, 03:32:47 PM »
i can also be contacted on facebook at www.facebook.com/beesobrien that's where you'll find a lot of my new stuff............thanks lookn4fur for linking my site and not a problem on the donations zeke!

Offline Jake

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2013, 05:57:30 PM »
Welcome back Bee's,   Nice calls
It is, What it Is.

Offline Predator53

• PPHA Members
  • Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2013, 09:35:25 PM »
Welcome back Bees....can t wait to see your calls.....Pred53
Wicked scanpro Lights ICOTEC Gc500
 Montgromery county,Pa 5C&5D
 District 2 PPHA/NRA Member

Offline scottm2012

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2013, 09:50:25 AM »
He makes great calls, guys.  If your a mouth caller don't waste an opportunity to use that PPHA discount.
Scott Morgan
District 3
TC Venture 308, Savage 340C 222, Dan Thompson and Bees O'Brien Calls 

"I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America."

Joshua Boston

Offline Bees OBrien

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2013, 03:46:12 PM »
hey scott how'd those calls work for you anyways?

Offline scottm2012

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2013, 07:02:23 PM »
I've had some responses but none have come to the call.  Now with breeding season, I'm going to be using the open reed more as this one is my highest pitched open reed I have.  Though I have yet to take one with hand calls I still get excited when I get a response.
Scott Morgan
District 3
TC Venture 308, Savage 340C 222, Dan Thompson and Bees O'Brien Calls 

"I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America."

Joshua Boston