Author Topic: Cant make it out this season  (Read 2784 times)

Offline Cooper13

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
  • Hern's Fire Hand
Cant make it out this season
« on: November 04, 2012, 09:55:14 AM »
Well as you all know i was super excited to get my first predator season going this year and i did get out a couple times for coyote but nothing came close enough to get a shot off, but unfortunately i lost my job and fell on some hard times and i had to sell all of my firearms to support the family...next year i hope to get out and maybe one of you guys will let me tag along just to watch a good hunt happen before my eyes...Good Luck this season guys!!!!
J.Cooper
District 4, Camp Hill

Offline swarter2

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Cant make it out this season
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2012, 10:57:01 AM »
Cooper13,

I was there last year and sold all my rifles accept for one, my TC encore.  It's tough but persevere and you will find something soon.  I was at my last job for 15yrs and found a new one within 3wks.  I wish this all happened yrs ago because I'm making more money now then I was at the last job.
David P Swarter
286 Parkview Drive
Souderton, Pa 18964
Cell (215)285-1820
e-mail - swarter32@verizon.net
District 2
Bees Obrien Game Calls Field Staff

Offline predator77

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • Ian
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2012, 11:18:35 AM »
Sorry to hear that coop! I've had to sell some guns to pay some bills before. It's what men have to do sometimes.
FayetteNam

Offline bdawg

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2012, 05:16:53 PM »
Been in similar situation myself when my kids where little, had to sell guns and other stuff so they could have Christmas, that's what parents do, what kind of work are you looking for,throw some info out maybe someone on here can help you find something
district #1

Offline DaveD4

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2012, 11:13:18 AM »
Chin up Cooper, if I had all of the weapons I had to get rid of, my wife would throw me out of the house.  I have a couple extra shotguns if you want to get out and call sometime, just send me a PM.