Author Topic: Cocolamus Creek Supply customer appreciation days  (Read 2778 times)

Offline Hern

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Cocolamus Creek Supply customer appreciation days
« on: September 12, 2012, 07:42:08 AM »
 Friday September 28th and Saturday September 29th
Dutch, of Cocolamus Creek Supplies, is having  a customer appreciation day.
The lake is located just off Route 35 in Juniata County in the village of Cocolamus. Friday and Saturday he will have his cattle hauler by the lake and the hauler will be loaded with trapping items.
On Saturday he will have some demo's featuring Phil Brown doing a canine demo and Ralph "Hern" Blett doing a water demo for the Big 3 (mink, muskrats and coon) He will also have a skinning demo by Charlie Filler.
The demo's will start at noon on Saturday the 29th.
Two big days by the lake. For more information call Dutch on his cell phone, his number is 717-348-2123.
If you are traveling and want to spend 2 days at this event give Dutch a call for camping information

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Cocolamus Creek Supply customer appreciation days
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 08:25:59 AM »
Nice.  Your name is Ralph?  I learn something new all the time from the old trapper.
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Cocolamus Creek Supply customer appreciation days
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2012, 05:24:50 AM »
I bet if you ask his wife...he has alot of other names also ;D  :o  :P
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member